Problem!

Charles E "RIck" Taylor IV rick at rickandpatty.com
Fri Feb 3 20:35:46 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 21:04 +0800, Michael T. Richter wrote:
> Just tested Evolution.  It top posts by default (as this email
> demonstrates).

... which, fortunately or unfortunately, is probably correct behavior
for the vast majority of Internet users who did not start off using
Usenet.

I top-post to students and colleagues (because that's how most people
expect to receive replies - and many will simply think I didn't reply at
all if I bottom-post), and bottom post to Linux lists.

I draw the line at HTML mails, though.  :)

-CT

*  Charles E. "Rick" Taylor, IV <rick at rickandpatty.com>
*  Web: http://www.rickandpatty.com
* Blog: http://shrimpandgrits.rickandpatty.com