Problem!

Chuck MATTSEN mattsen at arvig.net
Fri Feb 3 17:28:17 UTC 2006

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 05:03:48 -0600, C Hamel <yogich at sc2000.net> wrote:

> I used to top post, myself, having used Windows for years before trying
> Linux. No longer.  I tend to at least try to conform.  When I get a msg
> from a known windows user I top post; Unix/Linus, I bottom post.  Now, I
> wonder why I ever top-posted.  Bottom posting is just logical.

When all is said and done, I am always left wondering just how much more
could be accomplished by all if everyone could simply agree to _let go_ of
the endless top-posting vs. bottom-posting, M$ vs. Linux, .rpm vs.
.deb/distro vs. distro -- ad nauseum -- debates.  Invariably, more time is
spent discussing this particular topic than could ever be wasted by the
"infraction" itself because everyone involved is locked into their own
position(s).

<sigh>

--
Chuck Mattsen (Mahnomen, MN)