Modem

George pinkisntwell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:46:28 UTC 2006

Most internal modems don't have drivers for linux. You should find the
exact model and search for a linux driver.

If you can't do it yourself then just tell us tha exact model of your
modem and I'm sure the people here will find out if there's a linux
driver for it.

Otherwise you will have to get a linux-compatible modem or use windows.