Mldonkey too old? LowID?

Zach uid000 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:43:23 UTC 2006

was the mldonkey client running when you ran the test?  if not then
there was nothing to answer the incoming request.

As a troubleshooting step, try configuring your mldonkey client to
listen on alternate ports, say 34662, and run the test again.  Be sure
to adjust the port forwarding first.

It seems unlikely that your isp would be blocking something that
specific.  Generally, if they do any blocking at all its common
service ports like 80 for incoming web and 25 for incoming smtp, etc.
They generally want people to pay for their "business class" offering.
 I had only mentioned it because it was a possibility.

At any rate, the fact that those ports are reported as not being open
seems to explain perfectly your LowID problem.