MD5Sum mismatch on mysql-server package

Carlos Ribeiro carribeiro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 23:00:44 UTC 2006

On 2/1/06, Rade Jakovljevic <radegm at alfagm.net> wrote:

> Hi Carlos,
>
> I'm new in Ubuntu world but this message (MD5Sum mismatch) indicates that
> your binary package of mysql has some errors.
> You have to download it again.

Well, I did it. Three or four times, over a few hours. It didn't made a
difference. Either the copy on the br.archive.ubuntu.com is broken, or there
is a cache or something liek it inbetween that somehow broke just this file.
Note that all the other 18 packages mentioned all downloaded with no errors.

I'll try to download the same package from another source (for example,
us.archive.ubuntu.com) and give it a try.

--
Carlos Ribeiro
Consultoria em Projetos
mail: carribeiro at gmail.com