Mldonkey too old? LowID?

Zach uid000 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:35:29 UTC 2006

Sounds messy.  At this point, I think I would go to synaptic and do a
"complete remove" of any involved packages.  This should not only
remove the package itself but any related configuration & data files.
Then re-add the necessary packages.  Hope that helps.  Not sure if
there's much more I can add, though.