java 2RE

norman norman at littletank.org
Sun Dec 31 17:53:03 UTC 2006

Gilles

< snip >

> Once you have installed the packages, remember to run the proper command
> to enable them :

I carried out your instructions and things happened as you said they
would. I then tried to run Astrostack from the terminal, the application
started and I got the following:-

norman at gruber:~$ java -Xmx256m -jar AstroStack3le.jar
java.io.FileNotFoundException: default.apf (No such file or directory)
-PI:true-
1.5.0_08
Screen size       :java.awt.Dimension[width=1280,height=1024]
Screen resolution :95
L&F: javax.swing.UIManager$LookAndFeelInfo[Metal
javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalLookAndFeel]
L&F: javax.swing.UIManager$LookAndFeelInfo[CDE/Motif
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.motif.MotifLookAndFeel]
L&F: javax.swing.UIManager$LookAndFeelInfo[GTK+
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel]
norman at gruber:~$

I used this application some time ago and, from what I can remember,
when files are loaded an image should appear in the top left hand panel.
This does not happen.

Norman