Add Remove Applications

Anthony M Simonelli a.simonelli at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 31 14:50:20 UTC 2006

I believe in Edgy it is removed, but all it did was open Synaptic
Package Manager program found under SYSTEM --> ADMINISTRATION right?
Just try Synaptic and see if you can find the compiler you're looking
for.  You may need to add additional "channels" such as Community
Maintained, use the "Software Sources" program under the same menu to
find it.