no USB in Edgy [SOLVED] <-- needed a custom kernel

Rutger van Haasteren rvhaasteren at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 11:44:28 UTC 2006

Since nobody responded I guess I am alone in this, but I solved the problem
anyways. I took a kernel from http://www.kernel.org/ and compiled it for my
system. Everything works now, including all my USB devices... Strange that
nobody else has had this problem. It really is a problem with the stock Edgy
kernel...

Rutger