DVD Authoring tools

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Thu Dec 28 17:25:54 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-26 at 00:52 -0600, Brian Fahrlander wrote:
> > After trying various tools I'm using dvdstyler which is easy to use and
> > offers enough things for me to create a new DVD quite fast[1] YMMV.
> > Hint: Don't use the one packaged in dapper/egdy and compile the version
> > from upstream yourself, since there are some issues and missing features
> > I found quite handy.
For the record, and I hope some comment, I have just made a first go at
an overhaul of the http://help.ubuntu.com/community/DVDAuthoring.

I would be grateful if a few people subscribed to the page so they can
help keep an eye on the accuracy and usefulness of the content. This
issue of DVD Authoring is fraught with trouble as a look at the page
shows - so the more eyes and comments - the better.

Please give me some comments about the page, I would like to make it
useful, and comments are a great way to start helping.

Duncan
--
Linux user: 372812 | GPG key ID: 21A8C63A | http://lithgow-schmidt.dk