RealPlayer 10GOLD

Dennis Castanos dennismouille at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 06:32:12 UTC 2006

It's a fresh install + updates.  That's all I've done.  Maybe you need more info?  Thanks - Dennis

Rebel Lion <obsidion at ihug.co.nz> wrote: On Friday 29 December 2006 16:27, Dennis Castanos wrote:
> I need instructions to install RealPlayer 10GOLD for Edgy Eft.  I read
> somewhere that Totem has to be disable in Firefox. Can anyone help?

   Where have you downloaded it from and in what form is it, or haven't you
done that yet ?
 You need to disable the support for real media if you have installed the
totem plugins. Does about:plugins typed into the firefox address bar reveal
this support ?

http://mail.yahoo.com