multimedia broke after update

Dennis Castanos dennismouille at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 06:23:04 UTC 2006

I have been searching for a file(s) on the last multimedia upgrade.  My foxnews.com video broke.  sound works, no video.  I restored my system desktop back to the state of when it was working using Ghost for Linux.

I use Gstreamer but could not find any different related file versions.  cnn.com still works and so does discovery.com.  I install Ubuntu on my laptop, same problem, but no backup ghost file for my laptop.  Can anyone give me any hints.

 I think I'm going to start using synaptic so that I can write down the files before updating and possibly report a bug.

Dennis -  new ubuntu user

http://mail.yahoo.com