An update repository for a custom distro?

Joel Bryan Juliano joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 19:06:25 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a custom distro, that have alot of customize packages, I would like
to use the Ubuntu repository for the updates, but I'm afraid that the
customize packages would be replaced with the ubuntu packages upon update,
I'm wondering how will I use the Ubuntu repository without the customize
packages be replaced with the ubuntu version? Is it possible? If not,
updates and g-a-i will be nothing at all (for now) :-(

Regards,
Joel

--
Happy Holidays!