Rootkit Hunter

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 21:44:42 UTC 2006

On 12/23/06, Gabriel Dragffy <dragffy at yandex.ru> wrote:

> I think perhaps that when we're talking about this kind of virus it
> isn't limited to just VMware. Imagine a virtual server service that has
> a single computer hosting 50 operating systems using Xen technology. Now
> think about the trouble that a virus could cause all that. Horrible. If
> a virus managed to escape the guest OS...

Oh yes!  And imagine if the govenment's program to study mental
telepathy managed to take control of all our brains and read our
passwords right from our very brains!  They might even take control of
our bodies and make us read spam and click on the link inside!

We might even infect our *own computers* with *gasp* MALWARE while
under MIND CONTROL!

The horror!

(This entire discussion is bunk, IMO.)

--
Chris

"George 'Macaca' Allen is like the place kicker that blew the winning
field goal at the Super Bowl.  He's why the Republicans lost control
of the Senate."