Kubuntu, random background image at startup

Scott slewin at rogers.com
Thu Dec 21 16:14:13 UTC 2006

stan wrote:
> How can I acomplish this same goal in the KDE version shiped with Kubuntu
> 6.10?
The one way I know how to do this, is by right clicking anywhere on the
dsktop.  Then go to "Configure Desktop".  Select slideshow and then
press setup.  There you can either select folder(s) or Picture(s) that
you want to be randomly selected.  You can also select the time that
each background is randomly selected.

	I know this is not exacly what you aked, but it is the closest tht I
know.  I think, if you put a very high number for the change of picture
that you may only get one per session.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a 100% Linux computer using Kubuntu 6.10