PHP4 - Mysql

Michael Satterwhite michael at weblore.com
Wed Dec 20 15:33:08 UTC 2006

This is the second verse for the problem I had yesterday. Yesterday, I
couldn't get php pages loaded. It turned out I needed the LoadModule
command for php4.

Now I'm having a similar problem for php & mysql. I have installed the
php4-mysql module. In fact, I removed and reinstalled it to be sure. I
have restarted apache since I did. Regardless, I'm getting a
	Call to undefined function: mysql_connect()
Error when I try to connect to the database.

I'm guessing that the installed module isn't being loaded - but I'm not
sure what command I need to get it loaded. Would someone be so kind as
to point it out to me?

Thanks in advance.
---Michael