CD printing utility for Ubuntu?

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Tue Dec 19 04:26:14 UTC 2006

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:39:29 +1300 (NZDT)
"Jamie Dobbs" <jamie.dobbs at ihug.co.nz> wrote:

> My Epson Stylus R210 came with a very nifty pirce if software for Windows
> that allows me to print directly on to printable CDs/DVDs.
> Is there such a program for Ubuntu?
> My searching thus far has not shown up anything.

cd-circleprint  ? apt-cache show cd-circleprint says it has a GUI, but
it's tk, so it might not be very pretty ;-) Apparently it uses perl, and
outputs in postscript. It' s in the universe repository.

I haven't tried it, but it is only a small download, so it might be worth
a look.

Peter