Gmail ???

Tony K. tony.kruse at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 18:05:12 UTC 2006

/me also

I totally agree with the remarks below.  You can access your gmail
account via POP and use Thunderbird as a localized backup.  I have
been using it for more than 2 years now, receive several hundred
emails a day, and I am at about 62% of my storage quota.  I will
probably have to delete some eventually, like my mailing lists.