Grip - save config?

Dave M DaveM at Mich.Com
Thu Dec 14 16:08:38 UTC 2006

I started using Grip and like it a whole lot better than Sound Juicer
(Ubuntu 6.06). But I can not figure out how to save the config settings? If
use more than one file format, I must remember and re-enter all of the
cryptic settings for file names, encoder settings, id3 tags etc. Is there a
way to save my Grip config settings and re-use them later?

Dave M
Davem (at) Mich (dot) Com
Ann Arbor, Mich. USA

Inter-networked computers give you freedom.
The "Trusted Computing Platform" could take that freedom away.
http://www.eff.org/Infrastructure/trusted_computing/20031001_tc.php