OpenOffice 2.1 with fglrx: possible problem

Gilles Gravier Gilles at Gravier.org
Thu Dec 14 05:54:18 UTC 2006

Many things have issues with fglrx ... it's an fglrx prblem... Blender
(3D modeler app) and running some 3D games like World of Warcraft inside
Crossover Office have problems as well (those 2 are the ones I've
experienced). I'm sure there are more...

Gilles.

--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>
*=* *http://www.gravier.org/*