[SOLVED] Re: Closing serendipity down

Martin Marcher martin.marcher at openforce.com
Tue Dec 12 14:16:07 UTC 2006

Hello,

no apache is not the problem, I thought serendipity had an option, I
did lots of apache stuff lately (rewrite rules, proxying all the
nifty features apache has). I'd only like to all the web apps make
more use of apache (and even more so I'd love most of them to support
postgres as well as mysql, it's going there but to slow :)

\martin