ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 28, Issue 70

Alexander Duncan sethian at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 11 01:53:12 UTC 2006

Thanks to everybody for the information regarding removing Ubuntu from
my system. I have now succeeded in preparing the MBR and deleting the
Linux partition. However, deleting the Linux partition did not result in
restoring my original disk space - it is now unallocated. A search of
the Help and Support library provided no useful information on
reallocating the unallocated disk space back to the remaining partition.
Please, how do I do this to complete the process?

I will be posting proper instructions on uninstalling Ubuntu once I have
completed the process, for others seeking this information.

Please reply directly to sethian at sympatico.ca since I only subscribe to
the daily digest.

Thanks again to all for your help.