borderless printing

norman norman at littletank.org
Sat Dec 9 10:29:42 UTC 2006

> Norman, did you ever figure this out? I'd like to print borderlessly,
> as well. Even when I set the borders to 0, I get about 2 cm on each
> side (HP OfficeJet 4255). I'm not sure if the printer is capable of
> printing borderlessly, but I think so.

Yes and no. No matter what I do, Gimp will not give a borderless print.
However, if I ignore Gimp and print from a terminal using Turboprint
only, result is a perfect, borderless print. There is a free trial
version of Turboprint available and how to print is detailed in the help
notes. Anything else you may want just ask.

Norman