Kernel Panic, Part 2

Terrence van Ettinger terrence at terrencevak.net
Fri Dec 8 11:28:52 UTC 2006

	Actually, I'm sure it isn't one of those, ass they aren't a 686 if I
remember right.  The upper/lower case thing is due to the fact that my
wireless keyboard sometimes doesn't send the signal to release the shift
key when I'm done with it until I've written way too much in upper case
and have to go back and edit like crazy.  Unfortunately I hadn't gotten
Orca's uppercase voice set up since my reinstall, so I didn't see what
had happened.  Sorry about that bit of confusion/inconvenience.

Terrence