Back to Windows...

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 8 04:00:59 UTC 2006

"Roger Neth Jr" <baypos at gmail.com>  said:
> Hello Cybe, how are you?
>
> I was just replying to Herve on his response.
>
> Take Care and Have a Merry Christmas!
>
> Roger

Roger, it's already been pointed out to you that this is decidedly
off-topic for this list.  Can you not take it somewhere else where it
isn't so off-topic such as the sounder list for Ubuntu?  After all,
since I first asked you to move the discussion it has generated a /lot/
of traffic on sounder.

Someone (you?) asked why Christians are so despised world-wide.  I
submit to you that is just the behavior you have exhibited here; an
inability to listen to/abide by rules when they get in the way of
Christian proselytizing and a (n also erroneous) belief that by false
kindness and misdirection the above-mentioned inability will be
overlooked.

Most of the people of the world find your tactics, not to mention your
religious motivations to be devious at best and certainly condescending.

As you have previously seen I am more than willing to discuss Ubuntu
with you; I hold no personal animosity toward you but your pushing of
your religious here is unacceptable and not only to me.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs