Back to Windows...

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Tue Dec 5 15:56:02 UTC 2006

Chifor, Cristian (GE Healthcare, consultant) wrote:
> Cybe, I strongly agree with Roger. I am also a sinner but I have
> repented before God [recognized my sinful life]...I apologize that this
> subject does not apply to tech topics from the list...I am a programmer,
> loving technology, and Linux Ubuntu, and all, but still, I feel that is
> my duty to share with you this aspect of Christian belief, my belief, as
> Roger did.
>

> Hope this doesn't upset anybody, but my opinion is that as we all use to
> share issues we face with technology, and give solutions, in the same
> manner we, as human beings, must share a solution for our "virus
> infected" spiritual life...
>

> I know that in this mailing list there are Indians too, Muslims, Budists
> [a big applause for all!]etc. and I want just to say hi, to a Indian
> friend of mine, who is a Muslim, and now I miss him because he is far
> away back to Mumbai... Why I miss him ? Because we managed to develop a
> strong professional relationship [he is a Java programmer] in spite of
> our beliefs and habits, above all, we are human, and we care about each
> other.
>

> I care about you Cybe, even if I don't know you...
>

> $ man holy bible      [you get me ;)]

   Yep, Christian here, too.  Interesting that it seems *almost* the
only religion everyone hates.  That's key, I believe.  And why do people
think choice of our religion is like rooting for a football team?

   Well, I hope this doesn't drag the list so far off topic it's
measured in exponential notation...   :/

   ...and now back to our show!

   :)

- --
 Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
 Evansville, IN                              http://Fahrlander.net/brian
 ICQ: 5119262                         AOL/Yahoo/GoogleTalk: WheelDweller