Democracy Player for Dapper

Scott slewin at rogers.com
Mon Dec 4 22:57:11 UTC 2006

Tony Brezovski wrote:
>>> Are you trying to install the new .9.2?
>
> Democracy Player v0.8.4.1 works really great with
> Edgy. OTOH, I just downloaded v0.9.2.1 from Democracy
> Player's website and it installs fine, but it crashes
> frequently. Reinstalled v0.8.4.1
I just installed the v0.9.2.1-1 for Ubuntu, I will keep an eye out for
the crashes.

I know when I was using the v0.9.1 for Ubuntu it would always crash when
I pressed the back button in the channel guide.  I submitted a bug
report to the Democracy guys, so, hopefully they will have that fixed soon.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux Kubuntu 6.10 system

EnGarde! Death with Honour
http://www.engarde.phy.ca