Dapper or just Linux (child safe)

Anthony Gardner cyclewood_ltd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 20:50:10 UTC 2006

Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can get some good info on making Linux child safe for surfing.

I want to get my nephews on to Linux (pref ubuntu) but I want it to be safe. I'll be abroad and so I want to make it as secure as poss from the beginning rather than having to refine things regulary.

I've seen using squidguard but that looks sdifficult to set up but I will read into it more.

In the meantime, any hints / tips / pointers would be great.

Kids and computers is new to me :(

CIA

-ants