remove all X libs and apps?

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Sat Dec 2 02:13:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm converting an old laptop from an outdated debian-etch over to
ubuntu-feisty -- I want to use the 2.6.19 kernel.  It's likely to be
ugly, but I remember that it was a bit difficult to get the installer to
work on this machine, so my plan is to remove all x-based apps and
unnecessary libs and then do a crossgrade.  I was just wondering whether
there's some lib files I can remove to ensure that all x-based packages
are also removed.  any suggestions?

thanks,

matt

--