wine and ie?

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 29 03:56:11 UTC 2006

hi,

runnung dapper on my laptop, a dell d820 (coreduo based).  i've been
given a cd's with xrays from a recent surgery, but the d's run a
mostly-javascript program from GE (a favourite company of mine anyway!)
that refuses to run in any environment other than windows/internet
explorer.  so i can't see my x-rays!  i have the dapper wine packages
installed and they seem to run fine -- installed firefox in the wine
nvironment with no trouble, for instance.  but ie refuses to co-operate.
has anyone had any success, and could they give me some clues?  thanks,

matt