Evoloution jumps to the end of HTML mail when viewed.

Michael Hunt michael at aussie.oddsocks.net
Mon Aug 28 09:26:50 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 00:25 -0400, Jeremy J. Swarm wrote:

> yea. always done this. i assumed it was a known bug which would
> eventually be patched out...

Well I'm glad someone else is having the same problem as I thought my
iBook was just behaving bizarrely. It does seem to be some kind of bug,
but it kind of makes Evolution unusable as just about every mail I view
moves the content about.

Anyone else having a similar problem. I have tried regressing to an
earlier version of gtkhtml, removing python-beagle (and the
evolution-beagle backend) as well as any other packages installed over
the last few days that I thought could have caused the problem. I even
disabled a whole bunch of the eplugins to see if that was the cause.

If I can't figure out the problem soon I think I'm going to have to
revert to using another client in order to get some work done :-)

Michael Hunt