Problem installing Creative Webcam Live! Ultra

gaelfx ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Aug 27 02:15:52 UTC 2006

I realize most of the involved parties on this thread have let go of the
issue, but I'm curious if any of you know of any issues with the Audio
aspect of the Creative Live! Webcams as it works with GnomeMeeting, or
Ekiga, or whatever you want to call it. I am running Dapper, which
means I might not have the same package issue with spca5xx, but as far
as I can tell (and by no means have I understood everything I have
read), this package only deals with video input.

To put it succinctly, do Creative Live! webcams work as mics too, or
should I be looking to get some other input device for audio?

Thank you in advance;)

--
gaelfx