Problems at Install of 6.06

Dieter Schicker dieter.schicker at uni-graz.at
Sat Aug 26 12:31:34 UTC 2006

Hm, I asked because I had a similiar problem with Dapper Alternate.
Somewhere in the middle of the installation process the screen turns
dark with two small white points left. But the installation obviously
went on because after some minutes the cd was ejected and I could boot
into the newly installed system.

Dieter