OK ITS OFFICIAL I AM THINKING ABOUT REMOVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH UBUNTU AND JUST GOING WITH DEBIAN

Matt Smith sysmatt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 10:38:01 UTC 2006

I see what you're getting at and i feel like a dork everytime i use f*ck
instead of fuck. I find it hard to believe we live in a world where someone
is offended by a word ...

I imagine they are the same people that ban books as in appropriate ...
there's no need to learn that, it's just not right

Sorry I went to a catholic school where our health text books either had
pages glued together or torn out completely to prevent us from learning
about birth control.

Its a core concept of life, I honestly thought Ubuntu conformed to the idea
of knowledge vs making everyone agree ... well we wont talk like that
because cindy thinks fuck is a sin ... I thought Ubuntu transcended that

You know ... think flying spaghetti monster he exists bceause he can, and
it's not offensive to take the flying spaghetti monsters name in vain

I think he even kinda likes it