Sending mails by right clicking on a file: how to replace Evolution?

Stegozor stegozor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 22:01:18 UTC 2006

Thilo Six wrote:

>> I did this, and after that rebooted the computer. Unfortunately, my
>> problem is still there. No other choice than Evolution when I right
>> click on a file and then on send to...
>
> Where do you "right click"?

For example on a .ogg or OpenOffice.org file on my desktop. By right
clicking, I simply mean that I click with the right button of the mouse
on a file to get the contextual menu and then I choose send to...
option. The problem is that the window that comes just after offers me
only Evolution as mail client in the Send as field. The same is also
true when I "right click" on file (say a .txt) within the file browser.