Retaining app and dialog window sizes

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at numericable.fr
Thu Aug 24 21:20:11 UTC 2006

marc <gmane at auxbuss.com> wrote:
> This version (Dapper) of Gnome is head and shoulder above Badger. But it
> stil has some flaws.
>
> Is there a way to get rid of these teeny tiny windows that I have to
> incessantly resize?

As far as I know, it's up to the app to remember its size, location on the screen, panel arrangement etc, so Ubuntu can't do anything about it, nor can Gnome.
I agree with you, it's annoying, but I also got bored of reporting bugs on each and individual application, with no result whatsoever, so I have now given up on this...

--
Vince