wine

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Thu Aug 24 18:46:09 UTC 2006

All your comments were quite right and fair, the learning curve for CAD
packages is too steep. Unfortunately I don't see that changing anytime
soon. I've been interested to see all those 'user friendly' things
appearing. Is the one your using good, and have you tried to get it
running under wine? (if you answer - you'd better do it off-list)

> ... Was there a reason why I received 4 copies of this reply?

I seem to have sent it twice. And the (silly) setup of this list mean it
goes to you and the list each time.

Duncan

--
Linux user: 372812 | GPG key ID: 21A8C63A | http://lithgow-schmidt.dk