Sending mails by right clicking on a file: how to replace Evolution?

Stegozor stegozor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 19:47:11 UTC 2006

Wade Smart wrote:
> 08232006 1256 GMT-6
>
> type about: config in firefox address bar.
> Scroll down to
> network.protocol-handler.app.mailto
>
> the value needs to be Thunderbird.

Are you sure? I didn't have these values in Firefox and Thunderbird, so
I added them manually, the value of the field is now a string:
"Thunderbird" (without the quotation marks).

The problem is that nothing changed. I also relaunched the window
manager, but that didn't help either. By right clicking on a file and
then on send to... I still have Evolution as the sole suggestion,
nothing about Thunderbird.