Education, History, Computing (was Re: Ubuntu vs Freespire )

Eamonn Sullivan eamonn.sullivan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 14:37:55 UTC 2006

On 8/23/06, Peter Garrett <peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:35:05 +0100
> "Norberto Leite" <infonorby at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm starting to belive that this is not a doubt's list, for ubuntu so,
> > but it is a chat place that anyone can ask for comparatives and sugest
> > ideas and thougts! Well keep that in an other list, it is already to
> > big with the "real" questions part.
> > Use the forums to express you thougts and to check out this kind of
> > questions, it makes more sense
>
> i could not *possibly* disagree more.

Please, let's not start a war over this. There's a "sounder" list,
which is tailor made for these kinds of discussions. I shouldn't have
kicked this off in my earlier message (was just struggling with
getting a child connected to their school site -- an ActiveX-ridden
process requiring Windows XP).

I believe the Norberto is right in that the "users" list is for
peer-to-peer technical support.

-Eamonn