How/if to contribute with Compaq W200 wireless usb?

rimoth ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Aug 22 23:09:23 UTC 2006

Hi,

Hello another new ubuntu user on board here. Unfortunately I am stuck
with an ugly usb wlan usb adaptor sticking out the side of my n410c.
Yes the w200 Multiport isn't playing ball. I have followed the wiki
article and also gone and got the latest bios from hp albeit 2003
(1.4). Everything appeared to install and run OK but oh those green
lights are not appearing. Any advice would be appreciated.....Kind
regards.....Tim

--
rimoth