pdf slideshow export?

Johann Spies jspies at sun.ac.za
Tue Aug 22 08:57:28 UTC 2006

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 11:25:10AM -0700, Kyle Ambroff wrote:

> I would have also used LaTeX, BUT you might be able to acheive the
> result that you are looking for using OpenOffice Impress. Just create
> a slideshow with one image per page and then export it as a pdf.
> Asside from writing a simple script, I can't think of a simpler way to
> do it ATM.

If you do not know LaTeX you can try Lyx which will use LaTeX as
backend.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord
      so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall
      say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh
      upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and
      they shall not escape."      I Thessalonians 5:2,3