How to install a tv card ?

José Paulo Matafome Oleiro matafomeoleiro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 00:49:59 UTC 2006

Sex, 2006-08-18 às 00:03 +0100, WADemosthenes escreveu:

> > My TV card has a BTTV chipset. Only sound
>
> > isn't working but I'm looking for a way to get around this issue.
>

> Dude, I'll bet you anything that your speakers are plugged into the
> wrong place.  Plug them straight into the tv card (possibly using as
> adapter that came with it).
>

> --
> WADemosthenes

I had installed my TV card and tried different connections in the sound,
outside using the output off the card and connecting to the microphone
jack and activating the microphone in the sound control, and tried a
different approach, plugging a cable from the TV card directly to the
CD-Audio input on the soundcard (internally everything) and it does the
same - the cable that I had plugged is equal to the cable used to
connect the CD-ROM drive audio out in the rear of the internal drive to
the soundcard. I've tried everything but I just can't get it working,
and it's making me crazy this little problem, because I need to pass
videos from my Sony Handicam to the computer to apply effects and then
record to DVD.
Thank you all for your time and patience.

--
Sincerely
José Oleiro aka Matafome (#computers at irc.ptnet.org Blog do Matafome )