default system fonts

crackseller ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Thu Aug 17 22:37:45 UTC 2006

Well I just did that and it killed my entire xserver and all apps I was
running. It reported some errors ... well now I basicly have no xserver
and no window manager anymore, it also removed all kinds of applications
and whatnot. I don't know what went wrong but it looks like I have to
completely reinstall. I just write this to warn everyone before doing
what Shinoda suggested. If you want to try and have an idea of what
could happen use "apt-get -s install <suggested packets>" and it might
save you some trouble.

--
crackseller