How to install an internet connection with a wireless CDMA

Fouad Riaz Bajwa bajwa at fossfp.org
Thu Aug 17 21:17:25 UTC 2006

Hi,

In our part of the world, CDMA wireless internet connectivity is used
extensively otherwise bandwidth is very expensive, I have had this problem
to install at Huewi CDMA Wireless Telephone Set to connect to the internet,
we do have drivers for Windows and a supporting installation CD but nothing
for Linux, sometimes I use VMWare to connect virtually through the windows
machine since it uses a bridge or nat activity to connect, has anyone had
similar issues and can someone guide me the process to connect to a wireless
set through Ubuntu desktop and server with command instructions, thank you.

Regards
Fouad Riaz Bajwa