Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box?

Ricardo C O Freitas ricardocastanho at uol.com.br
Wed Aug 16 02:40:41 UTC 2006

Hi there!

In my case, that's a plain YES!

I made the move to LINUX in 1996 but I have been using ONLY LINUX since 1998!

Both for my professional life and for pleasure.

I have a soho. I work with translation English/Brazilian Portuguese/English.

Also, I am a coacher on the English Language Learning, especially for
executives.

My linux-made translation travels around the world AND nobody even notice it
was made in 'another' OS.

My first Linux experience was with a Brazilian distro, Conectiva later I moved
to Mandrake, then Mandriva, and recently I've made the last (so far) BIG
move!

To debian-UBUNTU!

Hope this helps on anything!

Ricardo