Ubuntu small business server

tribaal ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Aug 15 07:46:48 UTC 2006

I'd have interest in having such a ready to roll out small business
server edition as well. But I guess one can pretty easily have the same
features rolling in less than a few minutes starting from an Ubuntu-LAMP
install...

I guess all you'd need is a custom shell script you'd load on the
server with an USB key (along with your ssh key for remote management
I'd guess), that installs the packages you need -en masse-.

If somebody points out a nice "build you own Ubuntu CD from installed
packages" howto... I guess I could package a ready-to-roll-out distro.

:)

- trib'

--
tribaal