how to upgrade from 6.06 to 6.06.1 using apt

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 23:39:21 UTC 2006

On 8/14/06, yonas Abraham <yabraham2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/14/06, Mateusz Drożdżyński <m.drozdzynski at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 8/14/06, yonas Abraham <yabraham2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > how can I do this?
> >
> > sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
> >

> but my  /etc/lsb-release  shows  6.06  even after sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

That's correct.  6.06.1 is simply numbered that way to differentiate
the ISO.  It's really 6.06 with all the patches already applied
through the date the ISO was released.  The operating system itself is
still 6.06.

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."