OT - Orkut Membership Invitation

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 04:28:57 UTC 2006

lol. yep. i'd do the same if i were writing a email harvesting routine.

but, i do care about the Orkut invitation! i'd trade in spam for the
invite... anybody wants an anonymous email to mess around with? what
does one need to do to get an Orkut account? lol

i'd write a email harvester in Perl for free in exchange for an
invite. how about that?

\

--
Luis Mondesi

Kiskeyix.org

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html