screen resolution

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Wed Aug 2 21:38:03 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-03 at 01:19 +1000, Nikolai Razouvayev wrote:

> Thanks Duncan. I went through the bugs reports and even though there are
> similar problems reported, there's none I could find that is exactly like
> mine.
>
> However, I did manage to fix *my* problem by installing the ATI driver for my
> Radeon X1600 Pro card. I followed this guide here (method 2):
> http://tinyurl.com/nvxfw
>
> Do you think I should still file the bug even though it's gone now?
As far as I understand it, the people who work on the open source ati
driver have come a long way, so they'd probably like to know about it,
they can always turn it away, but I think it's good to offer all bugs we
find.

Have you thought of testing your laptop for the LaptopTestingTeam pages?

Duncan
--
Linux user: 372812 | GPG key ID: 21A8C63A | http://lithgow-schmidt.dk