Ubuntu mail - no subject.?

James Elliott James.Elliott at etelecom.com.au
Mon Aug 7 01:29:45 UTC 2006

Hi alex

You wrote:

"What you see depends on how you have configured your MESSAGE FILTERS,
the program that
delivers your incoming mail to specific mail boxes.  You should have one
mail box named  UBUNTU so all ubuntu email will be found there instead
of being mixed in with other email".

....... and I thoroughly agree with you.  However, my mail client (Outlook
Express) filters according to the content of the "From"; "TO";  "Cc"; or
"Subject" fields, or will look for specific words in the body of the
message.

I can't see how I can filter messages which do not have any standard content
in any of those fields?

That is why, in a previous field, I suggested that [ubuntu] be added as a
prefix to all ubuntu subject lines in the same way that [users] is added to
all OOo mail and [plug] is added to all Perth Linux Users Group mail.

Kind regards,  James